Here are some informative parenting links for you to look at:
- Healthy Parents Healthy Children - Alberta Health Services has a new website for reliable information about how children grow, learn and be healthy in the early years. Scroll down to bottom of site and look for popular topics: Developmental Milestones, Overview of Parenting and Healthy Growing Families. Check the PDF for the Early Years and Pregnancy & Birth.
- Stay Positive - A new provincial website with useful parenting tips and information about the Triple P Parenting Program offered at all Parent Link Centres.
- The Injury Prevention Website - This is the new website for the information on car seat safety.
- Family Fun Calgary - Calgary's #1 resource with up to date activities in Calgary for your family to enjoy.
- Parents Matter - This website has great one page information sheets on a variety of parenting issues.
- Calgary Moms - Resources and Events for Calgary Moms
- The Family and Community Resource Centre - at the Alberta Children’s Hospital/ FCRC (site for free parenting and professional workshops).
- Families Matter - Link to other parenting programs in the community.
- Today's Parent - the Website of Canada's #1 parenting magazine!
- Positive Discipline - Articles for Parents with Jane Nelsen
- Zero to Three - We are a national non-profit multidisciplinary organization that advances our mission by informing, educating and supporting adults who influence the lives of infants and toddlers.
- Government of Canada - The Public Health Agency of Canada provides information to parents on specific topics.
- Women’s Health Centre - Offers women’s and some parenting workshops.
- The Fussy Baby Site - newborn to toddler
- New Dad Manual - 24 hour Cribside Assistance for New Dads site for Dads by Dads Canadian site
- Mentoring Boys - A Canadian site to help boys become men of courage and compassion with articles for Parents and Teachers by Barry MacDonald
- Caring for Kids - Canadian Pediatric Society (child & youth health)
- Parents Matter - check 1 pg parenting tip sheets & information in other languages
- Birth and Babies - Alberta Health Services childbirth and parenting education (free & paid workshops) Check out free workshop: Babies And You for Moms; Daddies & Babies and Picky Eaters.
- Alberta Health Services Apple Magazine - Be healthy. Be well. Be informed.
- Women’s Health - Women's Health Resources